HP Gas Cylinder Booking Online Procedure
Another wish of us has been granted!! Another brand has come up online, another relief for all the “busy husbands, fathers and brothers of our Indian ladies” – a brand which has been burning the homes of millions since 1974, YES!! I am talking about our own HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation limited) who has started a much needed initiative of online booking of its cylinders.
Here‘s how with some super-duper and easy steps you can book your HPCL cylinders:
- All you need to do is to first visit its official website –http://my.hpcl.co.in
- The next is the most famous of our Indians to sign up (if new user) or sign in (existing user or you already have your account) for your Jihaan account and for that just type in your Email Id and Password of your choice.
- After signing up, you need to type in your customer Id number. Yes!! You have successfully signed up.
- Since it’s new, so the customer has to put a little more effort to provide the name of the authorized HP distributor of their area.
- For new users , you have to submit some documents also with the nearest branch of HP and they are :
- Copy of Address Proof.
- Copy of Ration Card.
- Copy of Telephone Bill.
- After submitting the above documents and their verification, you need to submit the security deposits and that’s it!! you have booked your HP Gas and with this they’ll be issuing you a Subscription Voucher and Domestic Gas Connection Card. Just maintain that for future refilling.
- If anybody wishes to discontinue with HPCL, your security deposits will be refunded only if have your Subscription Voucher and Domestic Gas Connection Card.
Note: – Some of the latest security deposit rates for New Connection are:
- Rs.1250 – 1 cylinder connection.
- Rs.2500 -2 cylinders connection.
- Rs.150- new regulator.
- Other ways are also available to book your HP gas through “SMS” or by simply calling at “12665”.
- For the details of your nearest branches or distributor’s address or methods of gas filling, visit HP Gas Customer Care.
- Last but not the least, if anybody forgets his/ her password, yes it has also a ‘forget password’ domain from where you can recover your password.